[Chugalug] Need traffic filter solution

Benjamin Stewart stewartbenjamin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:57:31 UTC 2012

I don't think that's right. OpenDNS can only redirect queries that are
directed towards it, so no, if you've hard-coded another DNS provider on
your machine, that machine would not be filtered.

You can, however, write a firewall rule that funnels all DNS requests back
to OpenDNS or wherever you want them to go.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

                              Benjamin Stewart

                               <o(((><