[Chugalug] Need traffic filter solution

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:39:28 UTC 2012

I haven't looked too deeply into this area yet but have found openDNS to be
pretty effective, at least for their home solution. There are still ways to
get around it, such as googling for certain kinds of images. You can still
pull up "pr0n" but when you try to go to the site serving up the imagery
then openDNS takes over and keeps you out. Not a perfect solution but
better then nothing.

-Michael