[Chugalug] Pawn Shop PC's

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:36:22 UTC 2012

For the record, I was able to boot the machine with an old 10.5 disk I have
laying around.  I was able to use the password change utility to change the
password of the account (even though it was a 10.5 install).  I then booted
back in to OS X, and used the original account to create my own account.  I
then logged in with my new account, and deleted the original.   While I
could not find the original owner (at least the name that was used to crate
the account) on Facebook, I decided to preserve the home folder in a disk
image, just in case.

<JC>