[Chugalug] Pawn Shop PC's

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Nov 6 02:24:59 UTC 2012

I'm aware that many shops use password cracking programs to get in, unaware that most machines these days have a factory settings restore feature. Not sure if a similar feature exists for macs.
Most windows pc users on this list(excluding people like Phil,Chad & Lisa) know about macs than your average pawn shop owner.