[Chugalug] Pawn Shop PC's

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:27:38 UTC 2012

Not everyone who takes a computer to a pawn shop and leaves it there
"loses" it - some people do actually sell them outright.

That said, if I were selling or pawning my computer, I would wipe it myself.

I've bought used hard drives from ebay before that were not wiped.  Got
several dozen gigabytes of decent music that way once.  :D

*- Chad W. Smith*