[Chugalug] Pawn Shop PC's

Steve Keylon skeylon at lamppostgroup.com
Mon Nov 5 21:58:38 UTC 2012

Randy,

My friend's trunk was broken into the other day and his macbook was stolen.
Unfortunately, he had forgotten to enable FindMyMac prior to this. A police
report has been filed, but all hope is lost at this point.

We can talk all day about what could have been done to help this situation.
However, the fact of the matter is he's not the one taking that laptop to
the pawn shop but he is the one with the identity in potential danger of
being stolen. Sure, pawn shops are supposed to watch out for stolen items,
and sure, sometimes the items get found at the pawn shop. But think about
all the times that these systems fail.

----
Steve Keylon
Lamp Post Group