[Chugalug] HallowedThanksMas Recap

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Nov 3 22:12:47 UTC 2012

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, Garrett Gaston wrote:
> I must have somehow missed and can not find the first email to this thread. When is HallowedThanksMas? Have I missed it?

http://chugalug.org/widget/2677/Chugalug%20%28and%20more%29%20HallowThanksMas%20-%20Nov%202nd%202012

http://www.hallowthanksmas.com/  <-Not directly related, but kewl.

It started slow but turned into a really nice get together.

We met Alan and his wife, even Lee looked small in the really big chair,
R.D. discovered a new way to get to the house.. Our special guest: Dominic
Sundar from The Guyana Linux Users Group ( http://www.glug.org,gy )
had a great time and finally played with a plasma torch. We found a large
lighter to keep the fire on the deck going.... D.J. J. played "Gangnam
Style" making it a real party, and there are many other stories...
But you "had to be there".

There were some pretty good geeky technical discussions... we really
should do this more often.