[Chugalug] HallowedThanksMas

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:26:34 UTC 2012

I must have somehow missed and can not find the first email to this thread. When is HallowedThanksMas? Have I missed it?

From: chad78 at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:25:02 -0500
To: chugalug at chugalug.org
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] HallowedThanksMas

It must be an iPad Mini- Chad W. Smith

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Y'all have fun...  I will stay home and watch my axe get smaller...  plus I have to get up very very early Saturday morning and head to Atlanta to pick up a revolutionary mobile device, so I need my beauty sleep

Oops I said revolutionary...   big brother's watching me now

Chugalug at chugalug.org