[Chugalug] HallowedThanksMas

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:55:37 UTC 2012

On Nov 1, 2012 8:35 PM, "Ed King" <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Y'all have fun...  I will stay home and watch my axe get smaller...  plus I have to get up very very early Saturday morning and head to Atlanta to pick up a revolutionary mobile device, so I need my beauty sleep
>
> Oops I said revolutionary...   big brother's watching me now

Implying they weren't already

I probably won't be able to make it to HallowThanksMas, so I'll share
my cool new toy here.  I got my isostick ( http://isostick.com/ ) in
the mail a few days ago.  It eliminates my last use for optical media:
bootable CDs.  It's a flash drive that also emulates a USB CD drive
and lets you choose an iso image to load into the fake optical drive.
Based on the limited testing I've done so far, it works really well.