[Chugalug] HallowedThanksMas

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Nov 1 15:29:12 UTC 2012

It's warming back up post hurricane Sandy,
I expect to have a fire or two outside,
and of course, there is always indoors.

-----UPDATED:

Thou art invited to celebrate AllHallowedThanksforEverythingMas.

WHY:    A "lets celebrate" holiday: HallowedThanksMas
         Create your own aproporiate fashion and decorations and rituals.

WHEN:   Friday, 2012-11-02 from 7pm until sometime very late.
         That is THIS FRIDAY NIGHT at 7pm.
         (some invites said 8.. whatever..)

WHERE:  1031 Lower Brow, Signal Mtn TN 37377
         Advice: Park on street and walk up the driveway.
         The driveway is for the brave and/or foolish
         Directions for the map challenged:
         Take I27 to Signal Mtn. Take the 2nd right
         past the Space Ship house onto Sunset.
         Take the first left onto Lower Brow.
         First house on the left on Lower Brow Road.
         House will be well illuminated,

WHAT:   A mostly geeky get together, but as always, there
         will be some fun and interesting not so geeky people.
         (Warning: Actual living breathing females of the species
         will be attending, bathe and dress accordingly)

WHO:     You. Yes, You.
          Add spouses, significant others and interesting
          sociable friends. Crashing in style is expected: Introduce yourself.
          The party, house and deck are not apropos for small children.

PROVIDED: Some beverages, some food, some background music.
           A great view, some chairs, some fire. Other people.
           Some people are more "Other" than Others.
           Micro-mini-rave scene on the deck...
           Feel free to plug in and be D.J.

BRING:  As much or litle as you want,
         Consider a toy to show off, an idea to share.
         A swimsuit for the hot tub?

LEAVE:  Axes to grind, bad attitudes, boring drama, fake pretension.
         (Interesting drama we can all participate in or ridicule is allowed)