[Chugalug] OT: NET15 Terms

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:45:02 UTC 2012

So one should expect to receive payment for invoice with NET15 terms
received by the client on 12/3 by 12/18... Which was my understanding... It
looks like I won't receive payment for the invoice until 12/31. I hate to
be a dick with a client who is actually paying... but where do you draw the
line?