[Chugalug] i.t. budget should only be 5% to 10% of entire company budget????

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 20 15:02:01 UTC 2012

next week I will be presenting a long list of "items that have been promoted to
production in 2012" to the Fuhrer

It proves that our team delivers, even with moving specs.   I suspect he'll take
a 2 second glance at it, roll his eyes, and continue to pull negative shit (real
or imagined) out of the air.    All criticism and no praise makes Jack a dull,
bitter little boy.