[Chugalug] ServeRaid 5i

Med Dement med at hophoto.com
Thu Dec 20 13:55:49 UTC 2012

Yea.. old.. but I needed the space of 6tb of drive space.... I upgraded to version 7.2 the latest and then I  reset the array and reset all to that verison .. now if windows 2003 will just take me to a desktop and be stable I will be happy it can sit and run....

we shall see in about 20 min..

Med Dement
med at hophoto.com