[Chugalug] i.t. budget should only be 5% to 10% of entire company budget????

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:51:33 UTC 2012

Just a note that if the team is delivering products to paying external
customers, I would say that you are not talking IT department. That is a
development team.

I think I can say that IT is technical stuff that is dealing 99% with in
house stuff. Once you start working with customers your roll changes.

Also management I am sure is thinking that why should they pay anymore for
something that is working. You said it yourself. Your team delivers. Have
you ever read Peopleware<https://www.amazon.com/dp/0932633439/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=without-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=0932633439&adid=0XGZSWX1FMK10PMGZVQG&>
?