[Chugalug] i.t. budget should only be 5% to 10% of entire company budget????

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 23:08:11 UTC 2012

the answer to that question changes when it is convenient

Imagine a technology company that is supposedly separate (legally, and even have
separate payroll to make it look legit) from the main company, but for all
practical purposes we are just the I.T. department of the main company.  We have
no other clients.   So is our I.T. budget expressed as OUR tech company budget
or lumped in with the big company budget?  Hmmmmmmmm