[Chugalug] i.t. budget should only be 5% to 10% of entire company budget????

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 22:15:25 UTC 2012

maybe I can borrow Dan's angle grinder and use it to grind another of my axes

does ANYONE on this list work for a company that has an i.t. budget 10% or
less?

I was tempted to call for a Chugalunch and see if anyone could convince me that
any company, even one that isn't a technology company, has an i.t. budget of
less than 10%, but I checked my budget and I couldn't afford to go to lunch