[Chugalug] gedit vs geany

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Wed Dec 19 16:54:50 UTC 2012

Do I have an interesting set of regexp problems for you !!!

I have a 6600 line handmade ancestor file into which inevitably
inconsistencies have creeped, and I want to curry it. This BEGS for
regexp action, rather than what I could do if necessary: an ab initio
C or python prog for each thing I want to do with it that is too
time-consuming for hand work.

The file has been copied to http://chatta.us/gnotes . The first field
is my version of an integer 0-v are base 32, wxyz are base 4, and @^
are base 2, and the thing grows on the right, and the leading 1 of it
in binary is ommitted.

AFter generation 20 or so, you run into '((' things, which are to deal
with multiple descent from the same person.

After about generation 23 or so, it becomes so hard to hand curry that
I haven't, and relevant regex insights and perl/python/whatever using
those would be SO welcome, if anyone happens to be in the mood to
share some.

----- Message from kitepilot at kitepilot.com ---------