[Chugalug] CAP needs donation: rack mounted network cable patches.

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Dec 19 13:37:40 UTC 2012

Good morning Universe:
The TN wing of the Civil Air Patrol is wiring its new headquarters in Alcoa
TN and they need 'rack mounted network cable patches'.
What they are looking for (I'm not datacenter expert) are the panels that
install on a rack to hold RJ-45 sockets that can be manually wired from the
back.

Any donation to CAP is fully tax deductible and will go for a good cause
(CAP is the people that will be called to overfly the area where you got
lost in the woods).

As a perk, I'll fly the donor to Alcoa TN to personally deliver the
goodies...   :)
Thanks!
ET

PS: And it doesn't really matter if you pluck it out of your datacenter
because the World will end in a couple of days...