[Chugalug] gedit vs geany

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:44:30 UTC 2012

+1 for Vim (with the other mentioned tools) it has been proven by time,
still in development, has a huge community behind it, large amount of
plugins (that is if stock Vim does not do what you need it to already).  It
is available on a large number of OSes, most of the *nix based ones will
have it pre-installed or easily install-able, and it even works on Windows
without the need of Cygwin.