[Chugalug] gedit vs geany

DJ tyr at tyr2k.com
Tue Dec 18 14:23:29 UTC 2012

I've used geany for awhile & it has always been my editor of choice. It's lightweight, highly customizable (with all types of plugins), & cross platform (if your unlucky & get stuck working on a winsux system).  I've recommended to everyone that has asked about IDE's.

I've used gedit a little but to me personally it didn't compare to geany.

Sent from my ASUS Pad