[Chugalug] ot: phosophrus was Re: Richard Stallman and open source

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:47:43 UTC 2012

That first part was meant to be as much a joke as anything. I would never
like to see anyone lose their life... and with the exception of my
immediate family (me, my wife and children) my family is very overweight
and lazy. If I were a survivalist they would be considered more of a
liability for survival... I am not a survivalist.

I do enjoy watching that show doomsday preppers, but as much for the comedy
and process some of those people go through. One of them was a teenager
that about caught a house on fire and admitting to stealing. He also
thought a single small cupboard of canned goods were enough to sustain him
for a year... yeah...  they have filmed some real winners.

-B