[Chugalug] ot: phosophrus was Re: Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Sat Dec 15 16:41:43 UTC 2012

Did we just recently explode from 1.5 Billion to 7 billion, just
because of the so-called "green" revolution?

no.

So, when that misguided "solution" doesn't scale, will we go back to
1.5 Billion through starvation? no.

Can we go back to anywhere near that through starvation however caused?

no. we will not die-back more than a guesstimated 1/2 billion before
our dear idiot species will go absolutely ape-shit. Planetary
Mogadishu/Baghdad will make a very large die-back at that point. There
would be no situation or place of safety Planet-wide. Think about what
you know about our species.

----- Message from rod-lists at epbfi.com ---------