[Chugalug] ot: phosophrus was Re: Richard Stallman and open source

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sat Dec 15 16:15:27 UTC 2012

I know several activists that are teaching soil building and composting.
The problem is we had a population explosion since the misnamed "green revolution" which brought about global scale use of synthetic fertilizer.
And Phosphorus in synthetic fertilizer is mined from a few locations and therefore finite.
7 Billion and growing would not be possible on just horse and green manure.