[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Sat Dec 15 01:59:20 UTC 2012

Stephen,

There is no way that RMS affects you, UNLESS this code of yours isn't
fully yours but you would like to incorporate someone else's code in
your own without fulfilling their license terms.

You wouldn't do that, would you?

I still don't see what some find to be unclear -- maybe just because
it just isn't convenient to them that things are as they are?

----- Message from daworm at gmail.com ---------