[Chugalug] Need Part Time Sys Admin(s)

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:49:48 UTC 2012

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me. I've gotten a number of emails,
both through the list and sent directly to me, this time around.

Garrett, if you did contact me, then I apologize for not getting back to
you. I only remember seeing 1 other person (not you) contact me, so I must
have missed your email.

I'll try to get back to those of you who contacted me over the next few
days, but thanks again.