[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:04:38 UTC 2012

Except in most cases, unless you have special arrangement with your
company, you don't get to license your code. Your company does.

But in the long run, I don't think your code matters, its what the end
result of all your coding is.

And as we have seen, time and again, companies are going so far to
copyright codes that is so commonly used that is borderlines on pathetic.