[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Fri Dec 14 21:27:04 UTC 2012

But, if I choose to LICENSE my code -- make it conditionally available
-- you would say I have no right to do so? I'm limited to all or
nothing, accordingly to you? WTF?

If you are allowed to have my code, you can just market it under your
name, padlocked, no matter what I want? Why on Earth?

----- Message from chad78 at gmail.com ---------