[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:24:54 UTC 2012

I won't say much as a direct rebuttal to that one to avoid taking this any farther off topic. What I will say is that I do not agree with that since crop rotation and composting does a great job of putting nutrients back in the soil. Though I whole-heartedly admit this article is probably referring to large-scale commercial farming which I have no experience with or information about. I have a small farm and have only recently really started gardening/farming on any scale. Originally it was just for horses but it has expanded a bit.

-B