[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Fri Dec 14 17:29:57 UTC 2012

Once again you invoke the very boogy-man of force that you won't defend.

Exactly WHO does this refer to -- "But I also don't believe anyone
should have to be
> forced to share what they've done, what they've created if they don't want
> to.   ??  WHO ??

You mean you should be able to include a copy of my code in a program
with code you write, and padlock the whole thing, whether I want you
to or not?

So, if I copied something of yours, added a little, and obfuscated it,
and gave you no credit or cash -- you'd (1) not object, and (2)
believe no one should object in such a situation ???

----- Message from chad78 at gmail.com ---------