[Chugalug] Need Part Time Sys Admin(s)

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:36:53 UTC 2012

I think that one person may have been me. But I actually never heard anything from you. Anyway, I think Lynn is your guy for sure.

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:28:02 -0500
From: dwrudy at gmail.com
To: chugalug at chugalug.org
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] Need Part Time Sys Admin(s)

I sent the below email in October, and only heard back from 1 person who indicated they were interested. I haven't heard back from that person again, so I thought I'd reach out to the group again, in case any of you were interested in this.