[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Thu Dec 13 21:53:51 UTC 2012

So, Chaddie,

You made a lawyer-type response to your inaccurate caricature. So, I
guess in some technical sense, it is correct that you put in a
disclaimer. BUT, eeewwwww -- much worse than toe jam, in my opinion. I
do agree that his pedophilia attitude ( IF TRUE ) is creepy. eeewwwwww

You did not answer my other points. You don't like his style. So what?

Whether or not the distro referred to "is spyware", what on the sacred
Planet does its popularity have to DO with it?

Like others, he has strong opinions. You really really hate that he
criticized someone's web site? Please get help.

----- Message from chad78 at gmail.com ---------