[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:25:12 UTC 2012

I meant no offense, I was just using it to point out that he has done the
footwork and his opinions are respected enough to receive recognition.

I especially liked what he said after Steve Jobs died, criticizing the
walled garden approach to computer as limiting user freedom and being to
authoritarian.