[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Thu Dec 13 21:07:54 UTC 2012

Chaddie, ( since you want to call Richard Stallman "Dick Stallman" )  --

Exactly HOW has RMS "forced" anyone to do anything?

Isn't it the authors who do not want to allow a copy of their own code
to be distributed padlocked -- who are only forcing you not to do
that? Is RMS not just creating and defending a means for those authors
to do that??? What is your whine about?

So what if he disapproves of some of your choices, and says so? You
imagine yourself to have a right that he not do this?

----- Message from rod-lists at epbfi.com ---------