[Chugalug] Linux removes support for 386

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:17:39 UTC 2012

Which is about 5 times more powerful than the most powerful 386.

But I'm hoping that NASA isn't using a vanilla Linux kernel for its work,
and if it is, they don't have to upgrade to the latest version.

Only machines that are being upgraded to the latest kernel will be
affected, and if you haven't changed the processor in 28 - 5 years, you
probably aren't that big on being "up-to-date" on things...

*- Chad W. Smith*