[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:24:16 UTC 2012

I don't see redhat listed on GNUs approved "free" distros.

www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Stallman would not agree with redhat's practices. Watch the video I posted
earlier as they even reference red hat. He said he would rather any company
producing non-free  software ( his definition mind you) go under than for
them to commit the unethical act of creating the software.

-B