[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:28:11 UTC 2012

This was a much bigger response than I was expecting. I herd Stallman say that he was not opposed to software that is sold for a profit. But if all source code everywhere is always free to everyone I would expect it to be nearly impossible to bring home the bacon, since everyone who gets that freely available source code would no longer need to purchase the software. Am I missing something here?