[Chugalug] Richard Stallman and open source

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:26:43 UTC 2012

I was thinking more along the lines of a villain to some bizarro-world
version of Captain Planet. Where instead of Captain Planet promoting
Environmentalism, it was Captain Free Market promoting Libertarianism.
 Dick Stallman would be one of the over-the-top cartoon
Marxist Fascist villain who would fit in perfectly in that universe.

Spewing 1984 double-speak promoting of "Freedom" whilst forcing everyone to
obey the almighty GPL 3.0 (which is preparing the way for the GPL 4.0 -
"Thou shalt do all thy programming for free, and allow everyone to have
access to everything you've ever created on demand and at no cost in
whatever format they desire.")

Here, he's just crazy.

*- Chad W. Smith*