[Chugalug] Fwd: GovDeals - 4 CISCO SWITCHES 19 SERVERS AND MORE

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:19:31 UTC 2012

I'm sure that Access America Transport could arrange a nice LTL shipment
for you! =)

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Alex Smith (K4RNT)
<shadowhunter at gmail.com>wrote:

> That and I'm not feeling like drive >1500 miles just for something like
> this - the freight charges must be horrific! :P
>
> Thanks for thinking about us.
>
> Best wishes from the nation's capital...
>
> -Alex
>

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

> " ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
> the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
> irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and
> warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we’re all
> damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie, Star Trek: TNG
> episode "The Drumhead"
> - Alex Smith (K4RNT)
> - Dulles Technology Corridor (Chantilly/Ashburn/Dulles), Virginia USA

- David White -
Smooth Stone Services *(soon to be CENTS)*
*Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting *
*Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide*

Existing Website: http://www.smoothstoneservices.com
New Website (coming soon): http://developCENTS.com