[Chugalug] Postfix authetication

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Wed Dec 5 03:25:22 UTC 2012

Dave, thanks for your help. I have run into another problem but before I
start troubleshooting it. Does anyone know of an SMTP server that has auth
working out of the box? I am working on a script that automatically logs
into an SMTP server and I just need to verify that my login logic is
correct, ie I am sending the username and password with the proper encoding
or I am answering the challenge response properly. I want the server to use
the local users and /etc/shadow as the authentication database. Thoughts?

--
Stephen Haywood
Information Security Consultant