[Chugalug] Android tablets

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 4 23:18:28 UTC 2012

I like my Dell Streak 10", however, this version of Android is getting a bit
long in the tooth, and more and more apps are failing, I'm guessing due to the
older version of Android.

That being said, I suppose I could try and root this and install one of the
un-authorized ports, since this isn't supported anymore anyway. I mean, what's
the least that could happen... it stops working entirely. :D

Still... it would be nice to have a supported, working tablet, and I'd love to
get one on-sale, so I may just wait 'till the "After Christmas" sales and see
what is available then.

Probably leaning towards an Asus tablet, as those seem to be the most popular,
unless someone has a better suggestion... Hmm... ISTR the last time this
subject came up, Phil was talking about these great Chinese tablets... :D