[Chugalug] Android tablets

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:21:20 UTC 2012

Oh, well that's cool then.  The Transformer docking idea is very cool.

Actually, looking more closely at the Walmart one, it doesn't seem like a
bad deal.  I just really want a 7" model.

I ordered a Motorola 10.1" Lapdock for $40 and I'm going to get some cables
to use it with my existing stuff as well as whatever more up-to-date tablet
I end up getting.

*- Chad W. Smith*