[Chugalug] Vizio Laptops and Linux

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:21:06 UTC 2012

I have been looking at them as well (my wife needs a new laptop. Mostly
looking in the ultraportable (to include AMD and Intel (stupid ultrabook
(tm) (from my point of view not marketing) )  13-14" range. Expensive stuff
however). Screen is too large for me.

What what I have seen so far is that there is no reason that it should not
work out of the box with a latest kernel, but no actual reports.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:08 PM, JonathanCalloway <jonathancalloway at gmail.com